Here are the top six reasons to work with a professional, independent insurance agent:
- If you don’t remember your account number, that’s OK.
- Choices, choices, choices. An independent agent isn’t obliged to work with just one insurance carrier and make your insurance needs fit that policy.
- An independent agent will sit down with you to advise you on your insurance coverage needs.
- An independent agent is based in your community and understands the insurance factors of your area.
- If you need to file a claim, there’s a good chance that the person you talked to the day you bought your insurance policy will be the person who helps you through the claim process.
And, the No. 1 reason to work with a professional, independent insurance agent: Give our agency a call or stop by the office. We can help you find the insurance policy that’s right for you. We can even review your current insurance policy to make sure there aren’t any gaps in your coverage.